Join Lone Star
If you represent a government entity, we would be pleased to welcome you into the Lone Star Investment Pool. To join us, simply:
- Adopt the Lone Star Investment Pool Resolution
- Execute an Investment Agreement
- Complete the Lone Star Enrollment Application
All of the necessary forms are conveniently included in the Information Statement and Enrollment Book (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
Resolution and Investment Agreement
This Resolution covers a variety of approvals needed to bring your organization into the Lone Star Pool, including:
- Authorizing you to become a Pool participant
- Indicating your organization's approval of the Investment Agreement
- Establishing the Pool as an agency and instrumentality of your organization
- Designating our Board as the governing body of the Pool
- Approving the investment policies of the Pool and directing that any conflicting local investment policies shall not apply to Pool investments, and
- Designating authorized representatives and investment officers.
An authorized representative of your organization should complete the application's sections A, B, and C, which gather essential information about you and your local depository bank.
After we receive your application, we send an account number and individual access codes for each authorized representative you designate.
Once your account is open, your organization may make the initial deposit. To open additional accounts, simply photocopy and complete sections B and C of the application form.
Please send your executed copy of the Investment Pool Resolution and Investment Agreement, as well as the application, to First Public, 12007 Research Blvd., Austin, Texas 78759.
The Lone Star Information Statement should be read carefully before investing. Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses associated with this or any security prior to investing. Investment in Lone Star Investment Pool is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency and although Lone Star seeks to preserve the value of the investment at a fixed share price, it is possible to lose money by investing. For further information or for an Information Statement, contact First Public at 800.558.8875. The return information is net of all current operating expenses. The return represents past performance and is no indication of future results.